10. Auburn WR Sammie Coates slams TAMU defender to get a first down.
9. Cal WR DeSean Jackson jukes every single one of Tennessee’s defenders.
8. Back in ’97, Florida WR Ike Hillard jukes 2 FSU defenders.
7. Penn State RB Saquon Barkley does 3 Iowa defenders dirty.
6. Georgia RB Sony Michel breaks a UNC defenders ankles.
#Dawgs Sony Michel with those ankle-breaking juke moves… #1MonthUGAvsUNC #GoDawgs pic.twitter.com/bnw9noCSi0
— GATA Dawgs (@BassinDawg) August 3, 2016
5. USC RB Reggie Bush ruins a kid’s night on the sidelines.
4. Alabama RB Trent Richardson drops Ole Miss defender to the ground.
3. Virginia Tech WR Cam Phillips jukes 2 Notre Dame defenders.
2. Clemson RB CJ Spiller Torches Georgia Tech on the Sideline
1. WR/QB Braxton Miller was too good to just have 1 good juke at Ohio State.
Tweet @thelastsnap_ if you think you have any more.